Saturday, April 4, 2009

Egg Hunt #2

Yesterday morning we had our second egg hunt of the season. We're getting really good at hunting eggs now. This was with our MOPS group so we were surrounded by lots of friends. There were plenty of fun crafts also though sadly I forgot a smock and of course little miss got paint on her yellow dress. So far it is not coming out but we will see. I was warned, I know! But it was all in good fun. Nana went with us so it was nice to have some "backup"......it was a much more enjoyable morning. I think she had some fun also. Then we were able to meet Pop for lunch afterward.

One of the crafts at the egg hunt was telling the story of the Resurrection with stickers. My mom and I marveled at the fact that both girls put Jesus in the tomb behind the rock. So when you pulled the rock sticker away Jesus was no longer in the tomb (he was stuck to the back of the rock sticker!) It was pretty amazing that they both did that. Granted, Abby had a little trouble getting the sticker off so Jesus' body was separated from his head. But we all got the idea.


















No comments: