Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wanted: Some ZZZZZ's

What a week it has been! I am so tired I am literally laying in bed as I type and check e-mail. Love the laptop. But I think I am ready for a getaway tomorrow. Kevin has been in Phoenix all week for work (thus my extra tiredness...) and I am off to meet him there tomorrow. I can hardly wait to get there to see him, the sights and Dana & TJ. I am having trouble imagining what I will do on the long airplane rides without having to entertain anyone. I am sure I will think of something. It will be the longest I have been away from the children--and certainly the farthest distance away. So now that the packing is done (for all three of us!) I guess there is just one thing to do: rest up for the relaxation.

No comments: