Friday, October 30, 2009
Day with A
The other day Abigail and I set off on a little adventure. She did not get a trip to the pumpkin patch this year like Madelyn did so we took an afternoon trip to a local petting farm/pumpkin patch/park. This place has some of the retired amusement park of local fame, The Enchanted Forest/ So we got to see all our favorite storybook/nursery rhyme characters too! It was such a pleasant afternoon for both of us. It had rained most of the morning and the days before so it was an extra special treat to wear our boots and jump in the mid puddles. The hayride was fun and feeding the bossy goats was an experience.She was majorly tired out though since she fell asleep on the way to get Madelyn and would not even wake up to go to ballet class (which she usually loves!) It was a great fall afternoon---we missed Madelyn---but enjoyed some QT together. It won't last forever--soon (maybe next year) she will be in school 5 days also.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've said it many times before, and I know I'll say it again, but I'll say it now, too--I just love Abby's hair! :)
How fun! We haven't made it over to Clark Eiolak yet this year. I love that place!
Post a Comment