Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Here we are

The problem with writing the blog at night is I can hardly remember what the heck was so funny that happened during the day! I really need to petition the iphone people to link to Blogger as Facebook does. It would be so much easier...and dare I say more interesting. Because my days are funny...sometimes.

We are coming off a long weekend with Daddy: off Friday and Monday and total Daddy time over the weekend when Mommy was at conference getting a spiritual boost. He is off to Miami tonight on a work trip and his girls are sad. But we will be okay. We have a lot planned.

So what's going on around here?

Well Madelyn is still loving school and seems to be pretty good at it. I had the chance to volunteer in her classroom yesterday so I got a little sneak peek at what goes on there. She appears a little different in the classroom than I see her at home but it is good; she appears to be a pleaser. Their routine and her classmates are all pretty cute. My "work" basically amounted to lots of cutting in preparing for upcoming projects: squirrel poem, scarecrow making, etc. My hand was literally numb. But it was good and I was happy to help---I brought some home so Kevin could get in on the action!

Abigail is a character as usual and enjoying school also. She was most recently quite proud of a bus she made and the wheels on it that go 'round and 'round. I swear she is Jekyll and Hyde...she can be as happy (and totally hysterical!) one second and totally frustrated and a bundle of tears the next. Welcome to Age 3. I need more patience for this--wish I could pick some of that up at Target.

I should get more sleep.

No comments: