Well Dana talked me into it. I have long been interested in creating a blog. So here it is. Is anyone interested in reading about what's on my mind and happening in my day-to-day? Well I guess we will find out.......
Today was the first snowfall of the winter here in Maryland. Madelyn loved it! She woke up from her nap and finally saw what we have been reading about---snow! She dusted off Kevin's car and romped around in her snow boots( we weren't sure she would get any use out of them this year!) The roads are supposed to get worse as the night goes on and the snow turns to an icy mix.

I wonder if her third day of preschool tomorrow will be a snow day? Is it bad if I say I hope not? It's not that I don't miss her when she is at school---I really do. But she seems to LOVE it and it is really helping us cut down on the TV time (I'd love to eliminate her TV viewing all together.) She actually cried when I pick her up, not when I left her. Abby seems to enjoy the time alone with mommy. Though we are working on getting her to take some naps in her bed. If she is napping and Madelyn is at school I don't know where to begin on my "to do" list. So sometimes I just whirl around like the Tazmanian Devil.
The best thing about today: quality family time (Madelyn is learning "I'm a Little Tea Pot" and it made all four of us laugh!)
Today was the first snowfall of the winter here in Maryland. Madelyn loved it! She woke up from her nap and finally saw what we have been reading about---snow! She dusted off Kevin's car and romped around in her snow boots( we weren't sure she would get any use out of them this year!) The roads are supposed to get worse as the night goes on and the snow turns to an icy mix.
I wonder if her third day of preschool tomorrow will be a snow day? Is it bad if I say I hope not? It's not that I don't miss her when she is at school---I really do. But she seems to LOVE it and it is really helping us cut down on the TV time (I'd love to eliminate her TV viewing all together.) She actually cried when I pick her up, not when I left her. Abby seems to enjoy the time alone with mommy. Though we are working on getting her to take some naps in her bed. If she is napping and Madelyn is at school I don't know where to begin on my "to do" list. So sometimes I just whirl around like the Tazmanian Devil.
The best thing about today: quality family time (Madelyn is learning "I'm a Little Tea Pot" and it made all four of us laugh!)
1 comment:
I love it! I love your stories and it will be great memories for the girls. Keep it up! You will always have a loyal fan in me.
Now you have inspired me to be better at mine. Miss you.
XOXO Dana
Post a Comment