Monday, December 3, 2007

Marvelous Monday

Props to Kevin for yesterday. He was home while I did a little shopping with my mom and then attended a basketball tournament with my dad and brother. He should have blogged yesterday about all the fun they had without me.

So since it was kind of a late night last night I started the day a little slow this morning. But once we were up we had one of the best days we have had in a long while. We went to the gym! The girls loved the Childwatch and Madelyn actually cried when I came to get her. I had to literally pick her up and carry her out of there. Fine. We can go back tomorrow. (Hope this enthusiasm continues---maybe I will actually take a class tomorrow.)

Then we made a quick trip to the mall where I zoom-zoom-zoomed around and made record time getting just a few things. One of the stops was to buy their Christmas outfits. Check, check, checking things off my list.

All this and the laundry too? (It helped that our cool neighbors were coming over for dinner and brought pizza.)

All in all, I am feeling good about the holiday season.

Deep breath.

No comments: