Thursday, December 6, 2007

Weekend Eve

I am so glad the weekend is here. Kevin is off tomorrow so that means our three day weekend starts tomorrow. I have high hopes for the weekend and a long list of to-do's. This is my big push to get ready for Christmas since next weekend (birthday weekend!) will be crazy busy. I just went to Wal-Mart (ick! but sadly it is a lot closer than Target) and stocked up on some holiday essentials like wrapping paper, tape, etc. so I am ready to go.

This whole gym thing has me really going. I know they say people who workout are happier people and possibly more effective people. I know it is true that I always feel better. Fingers crossed things continue to go well and the enthusiasm stays up. I took the Soul Grooves class today...hello white girl! I was trying to let the music move me. It was bad but what the heck, it was a ton of fun. The girls were great in the childcare area and ---yeah!---I did not get paged. I left them for the longest time so far. When I peeked in on them between class and getting dressed Madelyn was dancing all around the room. Abby I could not see--she was reportedly just roaming around checking things out.

Remember The Bozo Show? My brother and I loved that show....and Kevin actually attended (I am jealous) a taping when he was in elementary school. Well there was a game at the end called The! Grand! Prize! Game! You have to say it just like that---exclaiming every word (arms pumping in the air optional.) It was a game where the contestants had little pin pong balls and they had to throw them in buckets that were lined up from front to back. You won a prize with each shot. Jason and I were always sure they would draw our names as the at home player. They never did. Well this afternoon Madelyn and I made our own little Grand! Prize! Game! It was so much fun. Now I think I have her hooked on this legendary game.

No comments: