Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wet progress report

Wednesday is swimming day and thankfully Madelyn is totally digging her swimming lessons. I cannot believe how well she is doing. I think she will be ready to move up to the next level for the next session. We received progress reports today and she has checks in all the boxes. I think she and one other girl will advance. I feel so sorry for the other two children. They are so unhappy in class. It has to be hard on the parents also...those kids really get to screaming and it really echoes in the pool area. I wish I knew what the teacher was saying to them. I asked Madelyn but her lips were sealed. I am just grateful she likes it but I hope she maintains a healthy fear of the water too. Just another parenting worry to add to my already long list.....

No comments: