It didn't last all day. They were back to their usual shenanigans as the day went on (with the culminating event being Madelyn flashing the fellow patrons at Fuddrucker's! Oh the manners.) But at least I have the precious memories of the morning. Said memories captured on (digital) "film" even.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Sibling un-rivalry
Well this is a new one. The girls were getting along so well this morning. Maybe it was a nice treat for me since I got up at 4:30 a.m. to take our turn buying the produce for our produce co-op or they knew Kevin was going out of town today for another work trip? Or maybe the stars were just aligned right. I don't care what it was. It was darn cute. I like it, I love it, I want some more of it.....(happy dancing ensues.) There were so happy to see each other this morning over breakfast. Then they were reading to each other in one another's rooms. In case I forgot about this day (and to have the proof) I snapped a few photos of them in action. And now, a collective Awwwwww.


It didn't last all day. They were back to their usual shenanigans as the day went on (with the culminating event being Madelyn flashing the fellow patrons at Fuddrucker's! Oh the manners.) But at least I have the precious memories of the morning. Said memories captured on (digital) "film" even.
It didn't last all day. They were back to their usual shenanigans as the day went on (with the culminating event being Madelyn flashing the fellow patrons at Fuddrucker's! Oh the manners.) But at least I have the precious memories of the morning. Said memories captured on (digital) "film" even.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so sweet.
Post a Comment