Monday, November 10, 2008

Quiet timers

It's been a long time coming I suppose. I think we have officially moved from nap time to quiet time. I really did not think this would happen to us. I thought for sure we'd have the kids that would nap until kindergarten. But I am letting it go and focusing on quiet time: in their rooms, reading, playing quietly, etc. for a set time each day. I am drawing the line in the sand there. Here's me. Foot down. It went ok today so we will see what the future holds. Bon voyage, naps. It was good, really good, while it lasted.

1 comment:

Diana said...

I guess it had to happen sooner or later! As I mentioned on Saturday, apparently, I stopped napping at 6 months. What I would not give to have those naps back now! I mean really, can you think of any reason it wouldn't be a good idea to have naptime at work every day?!? It was great seeing you over the weekend!!