Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Time: where does it go?

I never really realized how the lack of naps could effect me so much. It's not like I ever nap when they do anymore. But for some reason a full day of go, go, go makes me so tired and the blog has been the first thing to go at night for the sake of my pillow (or the couch--where I have been falling asleep in front of whatever is on during prime time...very annoying to Kevin.)

My new thing is to do things in the morning and then try to put them down for a nap later. The problem is they want to fall asleep around 4 p.m. and that is just too late. But believe me, 5 p.m. without naps is atrocious. I guess we will eventually push it back farther and farther until they are just going to bed at an earlier time. But then it cuts into evening family time. Ah, the troubles.

But on to the fun stuff. We've been busy. But now the kiddos are up and it's back to it. I have some good pics to share including our visit with Santa yesterday (it was not a total bust!) Darn, I spent time on the computer instead of taking a shower. I guess it is pony tail day.

No comments: