Sunday, August 3, 2008

Backyard brew-haha

Our backyard is a huge mess right now. All our patio furniture and the grill and other deck-ish things are all spread around the back yard. And you better watch that first step if you go out that back door. You'll fall right down to a patch of mud and yuck. We are getting a new patio and they started the demolition on Friday. Oh it was big excitement to watch indeed. The girls had their faces plastered to the glass door as the guys torn down our old, dilapidated and very pointless deck. Can you tell how much I liked it? We are getting a stamped concrete patio that we think will be really great. I should have taken a before and after. Well at least I can take a middle and after. But already it seems like our yard has grown so that is good. Likely the project will be completed while we are away so we should come home to a new backyard. I do kind of hope we are here when they pur the cement because that would be a good show.

No comments: