Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Chicago or bust!

The plan is to shove off at 3 a.m. tomorrow...OMG. I hope we have everything. I look at all the stuff we have been putting together and think, how could we not have something! That is the trouble with driving--taking too much stuff.

The girls have been sufficiently prepped. Despite any excitement of getting up in the middle of the night and into the car in their pjs that it is not party time. It is just a very brief interruption in sleep. No drinks or snacks will be served (even the Fruit Loops I bought for the very first time!!!) until sunrise. Also no in-auto entertainment will be shown until at least Pennsylvania, maybe even Ohio. But after that there will be plenty of entertainment!

But really I am excited. It will be an adventure and I am ready. I am definitely looking forward to just getting there too. Here's to a wonderful trip!

No comments: