Tuesday, August 5, 2008

In the bag

.........In the sleeping bag that is! I found these cute sleeping bag kits (sleeping bag, flashlight and water bottle all in a little backpack) on clearance at Target. See what happens when I am let loose in Target without any children? Actually last night I bought just one and that was a huge mistake. Thank heavens there was one left when we got there this morning. They cannot get enough of these things. This was the scene at nap time today:

Of course they did not sleep here due to all the excitement but they gave it their all...see how Abby is "closing her eyes"? Madelyn fell asleep just like this--all tucked under so you could barely see her-- for a fairly substantial nap today on the floor in her room. And that is just how she is now...sleeping on the floor! Maybe we will never get her back into her bed. She'll go off to school telling her teachers she sleeps on the floor at home.

No comments: