Thursday, June 25, 2009

Date night in DC

I forgot how cool life in DC is. We are so lucky to be so close to the nation's capital and I know I take it for granted. But last night I went in to DC to meet Kevin and a friend of his from college for dinner. (We really missed two others who were originally supposed to join us also.) As I drove into town I recalled my days as a DC, and then Suburban Maryland, resident. My days working at The Post. Playing soccer on the Mall. So many good times! It was a perfect end to a day with very complex emotions...and best of it all it included great company, delicious food and much-needed wine.

1 comment:

Diana said...

I'm so bummed we had to miss it! I've always wanted to try Equinox, and more importantly, I really wanted to see you. I'm glad that you had fun!!