Monday, June 29, 2009

The Plumber

I had a new first today. It's one of those parental things you just know someday you will have to deal with and today was my day. We had tickets to the O's game for tonight so I told the girls all day "no nap, no game." Madelyn got the memo and went right to sleep. Abby of course did not. But she was quiet for a while. Too quiet. All of the sudden I heard her say, "Mommy, I went potty." Oh man! When I got upstairs she was cleaning herself up and had flushed. BUT there was a ton of toilet paper in the toilet. I swear it had to have been half the roll. Grrr. I am of course so torn because I do not want to scar her with anything related to the potty but I was so mad! It was quite a mess to clean up and I was really unsure if I could even fix the problem. But I finally did. Oh I hope this is the last time I have to be a plumber.

No comments: