Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Drenched at the Playground

Today we went to a MOPS playdate at one of our fav. playgounds. It started drizzling on our way there and it just got worse and worse. But we did not care. I wanted to go but I knew I'd encounter some people I had not seen in a few weeks. It was just not the greatest day but we just needed to be out and about. I wore my sunglasses despite the fact it was not very sunny. The girls are just still not listening well at all and my patience for that is zero these days. I nearly lost it when Madelyn fell into the mud because she was not following my directions. Grrrrr. But perhaps there can be some explanation about all this off behavior on their part--they fell asleep in the car (and transferred to an hour and a half nap at home.) So they are tired. Good, so are we! Little Abby may be getting sick--she was warm this evening and went to bed at an early for her (but normal) time. We will see what tomorrow brings. But the playground in the rain was a good thing for us today.

No comments: