Thursday, June 7, 2007

All in a day's work

What a majorly long day! The Bath Fitter man finally finished the bathroom but not until almost 6:30pm(it looks great---I'll have to post before and after photos). Yikes. Of course because of all the noise the two little girls did not take very good naps so lots of grouchiness around here today. Oh well. We did have some fun. Madelyn got to paint. We don't often bring out the paints because lil' miss grabby hands would be all into that.

But I do have major Abigail news! She is pulling up now. Lower things are better like my knee or Madelyn's pink chair. She is just so proud of herself. She also does this thing where she gets so excited (like someone is chasing her to tickle her) and flops on her tummy. If she could turn and run the other direction she would. Not only that but she is also doing a very basic wave that is just too adorable. She holds her arm out and kind of crunches her fingers. I think it is a preliminary wave. She has her 9-month appointment tomorrow so we will see how she's doing with weight, height, etc. I am going to guess she is pretty close to Madelyn's 9-month stats.

The best part about today: Seeing Abigail's "wave" and playing Candyland with Madelyn. (I use the term playing Candyland very loosely--it was her first time playing! We were really pulling out all the stops today I tell you.)

No comments: