We're packing our bags yet again. The girls and I are off to Dallas with my mom tomorrow mroning to visit family. We are so excited and keeping our fingers crossed for smooth travels. We'll be back Sunday I am sure with some photos of all the crazy cousins running around and having a great time together. Eek! Three 2-year-olds together for 4 days? I am sure that will add up to a lot of trouble.
Kevin will be on the road also. He is going fishing with his dad and brother, Jeff. They are going to catch walleye on Lake Erie.
Lots of travel fun for the Nelsons.
The best part about today: We had a guy come give us an estimate to do some of the weeding we deperately need done in the yard...he was so inexpensive we are definitely going to book him. It will be so nice to have a jungle-free yard. :)
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment