Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tag--you're it!

I was "tagged" by Kara a while back.

What were you doing 10 years ago? Graduating from college and getting ready to start my first real job in a public relations firm

What were you doing 1 year ago? Enormously pregnant (but still had 2 months to go) and chasing after my toddler

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Dark chocolate M&Ms
2. Chocolate chip or mint chocolate chip ice cream
3. French fries
4. Cheese and crackers
5. Veggies and dip

Five songs that you know all the lyrics:(This is a tough one from me because I sometimes think I know the lyrics of songs and I am so wrong.)
1. Pretty much any Madonna song
2. More kids songs then I'd like to admit (Old MacDonald, B-I-N-G-O, If You're Happy and You Know It, etc... )
3. All the songs from Grease (Grease and Grease 2!)
4. YMCA
5. I Could Not Ask for More by Edwin McCain (our wedding song)


Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Ensure there would be plenty of money in college funds for the kids and enough left over for their wedding funds
2. Buy (with cash) the perfect house in Bethesda
3. Make a large donation to several charities
4. Take a trip around the world
5. Buy the Volvo or BMW sport coupe


Five bad habits:
1. Bite and pick at my nails---blech!
2. Apologize too much
3. Waver in my decision-making and then second guess it
4. Get behind on the house cleaning
5. Stay up too late


Five things you like doing:
1. Hanging out with my family
2. Scrapbooking
3. Socializing
4. Traveling to new places
5. Going out to eat


Five things you would never wear again:
1. A bikini
2. A very short skirt
3. Shoulder pads
4. Anything tight (jeans, shirts, etc.)
5. Acid washed jeans


Five favorite toys:
1. Digital camera
2. My Ipod Shuffle
3. Tivo
4. Videocamera
5. Scrapbook/craft supplies


I’m gonna tag ~ YOU! Go for it....

1 comment:

Kara said...

I'm with you!! I'd totally buy a huge house in Bethesda/Potomac if I had all the money in the world. :)