Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Easter egg hunt, take 1

Madelyn it seems has always had a knack for Easter egg hunts. I honestly should keep plastic eggs around all year and hide them every once and a while because she has always loved it. Well it seems her sister has the talent and the love of the hunt as well. At MOPS today we had a small egg hunt for the kids and they really got into it!

Ready and rarin' to go, backpacks and baskets in tow...
With a few friends
(Abby could not be bothered to pose with the group)
Got one!
At least I had one who would pose for me....
you can see Abby running from the camera!
Let's go check out our loot!

They delved right into the treats which included stickers, stampers, bouncy balls and of course candy. Abby was a whiz at opening Hershey Kisses and had at least 5 of them before lunch.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

man, you're on top of things. I apparently just surf the net and watch your blog!! :p

Kara said...

Ha! Looks like Abbey had a blast!