So there is this thing with our MOPS group that is called the Free Stuff Table. It has, as you might imagine, free stuff on it. Not just the "I don't want it and neither will you" kind of free stuff but sometimes good stuff. Some of my favorite free finds have been: multiple pairs of Stride Rite shoes for Abby, Little Swimmers diapers, a hot pink Polo shirt for Madelyn, Creative Memories (scrapbook) stickers.
Well today I brought two boxes of free stuff and boy did it feel good to get rid. Yes, I can see how the decluttering can make one feel so much lighter. Now I am hooked on that feeling. There is another large bag destined for Goodwill. Hopefully the receivers of my free stuff will benefit too and it will not just become clutter in their lives. I guess if it does we will see it on the Free Stuff Table next time.
In other good news, I had my first Shamrock shake of the season! Right in my own neighborhood this year. I guess McD's heard my cries last year.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooray! I love the free stuff table.
Congrats on the shake! I'm sure it was yummy.
Post a Comment