I hope we dodge the bullet again but right now it;s unclear. You see Madelyn has thrown up. Twice now. Pleeeeease don't let it be the flu bug. She had been acting very normal all day. Then at dinner I made her take a bite of a (what I thought was fabulous) casserole. It barley touched her lips and she started gagging. Oh the drama I thought. She did not eat anything but went on to play and act normal, a little wild even (which is the new normal.)
Well about an hour later, after her bath, I hear Kevin yelp. She literally threw up on him. (Good man! Just the thought of it made me gag.) Then she was totally fine. An hour or so later--when she was supposed to be asleep--she said her tummy hurt. Why I will never know but we let her lay on our bed. I knew it would happen. All of the sudden--bluh!--on our new comforter. Then totally fine.
So here we are now approaching the hour or so mark. She is in her bed with a bowl, just in case. I just don't know how this night is going to go. I can't imagine it was the "no thank you bite" we tried to force her to take at dinner but I am hoping that is the case. If it was I promise to never do that again.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh no. I hope it was a 24 hour bug or make that a 12 hour bug!!
eeeek did you escape it?
Post a Comment