Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas send off

Today was the last day of preschool until next year. I think that makes it seem so far away to say there is no school until next year. But really it is just two weeks and I am sure that time will go very quickly. I will miss the preschool mornings and I am sure Madelyn will too.

They sent us off with a little treat though (as if the adorable projects are not enough!) The treat was watching their chapel service in which all the children sang some special songs. What a Kodak moment! Unfortunately for me, and for the scrapbook, Madelyn was just not that into it. But it made for good video (not shown) when she literally yawned in the middle of a song.

But she was excited to see us....

........and they all looked so darn cute up there. (The lighting was not great for my little camera but you will find Madelyn in the second row, second from the right.)

Now we are really in the Christmas spirit.

No comments: