.....and a viewmaster, talking books, a DVD player, a Barbie pool, My Little Pony.........
There has been a little joke in our house that the gifts for Madelyn (birthday and those to come for Christmas) are perhaps a little bit for me also. Maybe so. I do play with her--isn't that part of my job?
It's good to have a 4-year-old!
Though I will say the quality of some of the toys seems less than the makes I had as a kid. The Cooties game, for example, the pieces kept falling apart as we played. Oh well. It was still a blast from my past and fun for them.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ooo a barbie pool! How fun. It sounds like she had a great birthday.
Ooooh . . .those were all things I wanted as a kid. Minus the DVD player and talking books of course! I want to come over to play! :)
Post a Comment