Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bedtime adventures

Bedtime is often interesting in this house, that's no secret. I realize it is due to the fact that the girls still nap in the afternoon and sometimes that goes a little late. (They get SO upset when I wake them up early.) So bedtime is later than perhaps would be ideal. But the adventures are many.

For example, the other night, after repeated visits to Abigail to put her back in her bed she was finally quiet. We were watching TV so it seemed she must have fallen asleep. Well, when we went up to bed, she was asleep alright--in the middle of the hallway, pillow and everything. Next time, if there is a next time for this, I will surely take a photo. It was really funny.

Another example of an bedtime adventure is Madelyn is now upstairs, asleep (she's our really good sleeper), but in her full Tinkerbell dress up. Wings and all!

They both usually typically have a full bed of "friends" too--everything from dolls to books to school art projects (which sadly get ruined!)

You just never know what you will find at bedtime.....

No comments: