Thursday, March 5, 2009

Slacker

I have been such a blog slacker. The truth is, I was in a bit of a "mommy slump." I think it was just a combination of the illness (all four of us are or were on antibiotics!) and the snow and lack of routines. But we are back to it and I am out of my slump. I also got so hooked on going to bed early. That time, after 8 p.m. or so, is so precious. It's time for Kevin and I to talk, etc., watch TV, be on the computer, catch up with friends. But going to bed at 8:30 p.m. a few nights in a row is great. If only we could get the kids to bed earlier or somehow add more hours to the day.... Bummer this weekend we will lose an hour! Go figure.

P.S. I will post some snow pics later. Even though I was totally annoyed about the snow I thought it in the best interest of the children to let them play in it.

...............Off top music class with Abby. I'm trying not to obsess about Madelyn who is on her first ever field trip (on the big yellow bus into the big, bad city. They are seeing Little Red Riding Hood.)

No comments: