Is is possible I have found the secret? I probably just got lucky but....today we skipped the naps and it was good! We hung out in the morning, went to gymnastics, had lunch, the gym and lots of playtime. They went to bed at a decent-ish time (thanks to some help from my parents who were here in Kevin's absence.) I will miss the naps if they are gone forever but I will welcome back the evenings. It is really nice here right now (despite Kevin being in Atlanta tonight.)
It was a good workout day--that could be adding to my chipper mood. Yoga class this evening and the gym in the afternoon. I absolutely loved going to the gym in the afternoon. I could get hooked on that. There were only a handful of kids in there (no one for Abigail to hit with a shoe!) We will see how it goes but I am hopeful I have found the answer here to our new sleep issues. Who would think anyone would welcome the concept of no naps!?!?
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment