Sunday, March 1, 2009
Weekend
I spent much of this weekend scrapbooking. One of my favorite hobbies! I am about a year behind on our regular family activities (not bad in the scrapper world) but I skipped ahead this weekend to work on our Disney trip. Fun, fun. I always think I will get more done than I do (Kevin will say I do a lot of "yapping, in addition to the scrapping." While they go hand in hand sometimes the yapping slows the scrapping.) But it was nice to get away with my mom and some other friends to let the creative juices flow. Plus it was fun to relive the Disney trip. I only get about 1/3 to 1/2 the album completed but that's okay. It took me quite a while to get into it. I think Kevin and the girls had some fun also so thumbs up all around. I am not sure if I feel really rejuvenated though. And I am certainly not too psyched that it looks like we will have a snow day tomorrow. I think this might come out wrong but----I was hoping to send Madelyn to school tomorrow. Kevin reports the panic has set in at the grocery store. That is never a good sign. So, my apologies to my teacher friends, but I am praying for RAIN and not the 4-10 inches of snow (can't the Doppler 60,ooo be a little more specific?) I will be wearing my pajamas right side out tonight to avert a snow day so we can get back into it. Have I mentioned I am ready to get back into some routines??? I must sound like a broken record.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment