For about a year I have been growing my hair out in order to donate it. I have been wanting to do this for even longer but in the last year I finally made the committment. It is a bucket list kind of thing. Anyway, today was the day of the big cut. My longest piece was the 10 inches needed for
Locks of Love, however,
Pantene Beautiful Lengths requires only 8 inches so I will be donating to that in order to provide a more substanial amount of hair. So I have a whole new look.....
Before:


During:


After:

4 comments:
WOW WOW WOW! I love that you could do that & your hair is adorable!!!
Super cute and a great thing to do!
Super cute, and good for you! I've done that a few times before, and it always amazes me how much lighter I feel when my hair is short! Yay
You look great!! What a great thing to do.
Post a Comment