I received a response from McDonald's about my request for the Shamrock Shake (see below). Awww, they really do want to see me smile! :) No luck finding one yet here but my sister-in-law Deb reports they have them in IL! That is not fair, just because the McD's "Mothership" is in the Chicagoland they have them. Well maybe Raschelle did really forward my message on to my region and they will offer this special treat.
*******
Hello Jessica:
Thank you for taking the time to contact McDonald's. We appreciate your interest in our Shamrock Shake.
The Shamrock Shake is a "promotional" product offered for a limited time only. Since the decision to offer promotional products is made on a region by region basis, I have forwarded your comments to the McDonald's regional office in your area for their consideration in deciding if they will offer the Shamrock Shakes to their customers. Additionally, since the Shamrock Shake is a promotional product, I am unable to provide a list of locations that carry them.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact McDonald's and sharing your comments with us. Hopefully, the Shamrock Shake will be offered at your local McDonald's this year.
Raschelle
McDonald's Customer Response Center
ref#:4234846
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i got the same response...
You should have Ben and Marge buy and freeze one!!
Jess -- Shamrock shakes right in my neighborhood! I was there on Friday night getting a chicken mcnuggets happy meal. (boy toy or girl toy, mam? umm..girl please ...for that kid I have in the car. Right.) Anyway, big sign. SHAMROCK SHAKE. I felt a little sad that you can't be here, but I would be happy to freeze one for you and then you would HAVE to come visit :)
Post a Comment