I wonder if the funny leprechauns will be able to make their rounds in the ice and snow tonight. Hmmm. I hope so!
Do you know what these silly green men do on the after midnight on St. Patrick's Day? Lots of crazy things like pushing pillows off the couch, rearranging picture frames, turning over cereal boxes. They are messy too in their mischievous ways! They are completely harmless and quite friendly. Often they leave a trail of green sparkles too. As if you did not notice they were there with all the crazy things they did! But they do leave treats. Chocolates and coins usually. I sure hope they can make it tonight, despite the icy conditions here in Maryland... They are magical little people so I am guessing they will still visit.
Want them to visit you also? Check it out: http://www.ehow.com/how_14821_leprechaun-visit.html
The best part about today: Since Kevin was off today I was able to spend almost the entire day doing "photo management." We have so many photos saved on CD so I uploaded and printed them. Yikes!!! It took a long time but it does feel good to have it all organized now.
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment