Sunday, July 1, 2007

I cannot believe it is almost midnight and I am still awake. I am waiting for an Ebay auction to end. My plan is to swoop in at the last minute. Geez, the sacrifice I make for a bargain.

We had a great weekend. It was packed with fun. I think it took its toll on Madelyn though because she was majorly grumpy today. We even had her favorites---Nana and Pop's pool, pizza, cupcakes...---nope, she was just unhappy. Perhaps she is getting Abby's cold. Or she is just tuckered out from all the excitement of the past few weeks. This week should be pretty chock full of fun also. No rest for the weary. The party marches on like the 4th of July parade.

I do have some festive patriotic wear for the girls so hopefully we will get some good photos this week.

Abby stood by herself for a moment today. It was great. She definitely does not have the confidence to stand alone all the time but it can't be too far off. Certainly my mom and I startled her because we really whooped when we first saw her. She is so proud of her intro. to walking.

I have to get back to my Ebay. Must get the "potty" doll for the potty training. The adrenaline is pumping! That would be so sad if I stayed up this late and missed it. But I will report back tomorrow.

No comments: