Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"I'll take it from here"

It sure did not last long. Abby really does not want to be fed by the spoon anymore. This morning Madelyn was sleeping in so Abby and I had breakfast together. She decided she wouldn't eat unless she could do it herself. Okay...........






I took about 50 photos of this adventure but these kind of sum it up. It looked a lot messier in person. I should have taken a photo of the floor! That is where the real action was. It's days like this when I wish we had a dog.

The best part about today: We went to a fun and informative MOMS Club meeting today. The topic was what to feed you baby and toddler. Perfect!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jessica!
Sarah DeLaForest here. Glad to see you're blogging so I could say hello! Your family is so cute! I'm jealous-I have 2 nephews with no hope of getting girls who, obviously, RULE! I would love to be in touch and see what else you've been doing since '86. My edresses are: percypape@hotmail.com and dela0221@metnet.edu