Two library books have completely vanished. I have looked and looked. This has started to sour my otherwise very happy day (MOPS day--yay!). Where are those stupid books???? I am guessing Madelyn stashed them somewhere. She has been known to do this. The girl loves purses and bags and stuffs everything imaginable in her bags. I have found my keys, my address book, my ring!, pens.....hope this is not some sort of toddler-cleptomanicism. But I have had no luck in finding these books in any bags. Of course they are not cheapie paperbacks. The lost books are hardcovers. Ack! Stuff like this reaslly irritates me. The librarian today suggested I offer Madelyn a prize if she can find it. Yeah, okay lady. She hears prize and just wants the prize. I guess it is time to pull out the bog guns....the prayer to St. Anthony!
The best part about today: It was a Taste and Share meeting at MOPS today so we had all kinds of yummy samples of everyone's "best" recipes....plus all the usual fun of MOPS. I brought in the Buffalo Chicken Dip and I think that helped me earn points with my new freinds. Extra bonus: good reports from the girls' teachers. Abby was the only one in her room that did not take a nap. HA! That's my girl. Madelyn was seen not only being kind and gentle but comforting the other Maddie when she was sad.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment