Since Day 1 of being a mom to a little girl (and now 2 little girls!) I have always loved the hair bow. This is no secret. You are hard pressed to find photos of Madelyn for sure, and usually Abigail too, without a bow. Even before they had hair I had those little headband things and clipped bows to it. I love the hair bow look on little girls! Well as time has gone on I have started making the bows. My current "specialty" is the korker bow. That is the first one I learned how to do. While it is time consuming, it is easy to do. I think I almost have the big loopy (butterfly or boutique-style) bow down too.
Anyway, this weekend I am putting a few of my bows in a silent auction and my friend who is organizing the auction was encouraging me to make some business cards. I do not know if I have the strength and energy to make a business out of the bow making but maybe. If nothing else it could offset the bow expenses in my own house. With two girls we have a lot of bows. HA!!! We will see if there is any interest at the auction. I made a bow holder and 7 holiday bows.
But my question is, if a start a small business or even simply make business cards for this auction, what is a cute name I could use? I need some ideas. If you have any, please let me know. I was thinking of something with "princess" since we are everything princess here. Or maybe MA' s Bows (as in Madelyn and Abigail and Ma like Mama). Or something like Kissed by a Bow (because they are like sweet little kisses on the head). If I am going to do this I need some good ideas for a snappy little name. Hmmm.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love making hair bows! I have just recently come up with my own business name (for my clothing tags) and let me see if I can come up with some things for you.
Again, just throwing stuff out there.
1. Princess Bowtique
2. A Mother's Touch Bowtique
3. Princess Pretties
4. Pretty As A Princess Bowtique
Post a Comment