Tuesday, July 8, 2008
The pool is cool
We enjoyed a morning at the pool today. I swear, it is really so much prep work for so little time in the water. I intended to get a workout in first and then we could all go to the pool. But by the time we got to the gym (after 10 a.m.!) it was really one or the other. The getting all three of us in our suits, applying sunscreen, securing hats, making sure we have towels......seriously a lot of prep! But the water felt great and I was proud of myself for taking them both to the pool by myself. I was a little nervous but the gym outdoor pool is very child-friendly and I am more confident in Madelyn's abilities. If she'd fall she would know how to get up. She knows her bounds and did not venture out without me. Abigail is a whole other story----that girl is wild in the water and just leaps before she looks. No fear!!! But after an hour it was almost time to get changed and packed up and heard home for lunch. Maybe next time I will b able to plan enough in advance to bring a lunch. HA! I already marched in there with two HUGE bags....bringing lunch too might put me over the edge. Just kidding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment