Friday, July 4, 2008

July 4th 2008

Hope you are having a wonderful 4th of July holiday!! We are enjoying the day....and there is still more fun to come. The parade around the neighborhood this morning was lots of fun as usual. We love this neighborhood. I swear it must have been a record turnout! WOW. Madelyn rode her bike so well. Her only problem was she has not yet mastered stopping, especially going down hill and she was going so fast! So there I was running after her in flip flops. Everyone pretty much cleared out of the way when she was coming. But she was determined to ride her bike and ride it she did. Abby (reluctantly at first!) rode in the wagon with her best friend Kate. They were so cute. I think Abby wanted to ride a bike too. Probably next year so watch out world! It was great fun though. Nana and Pop were able to join us and helped by taking photos since Kevin and I were both in the parade this year. I'll post more photos later but here are a few.

H
appy 4th of July!!

(That's face paint on Madelyn's forehead.....not a boo-boo from the bike ride)







3 comments:

Kara said...

Oh my goodness those dresses make my ovaries ache for a girl!! So cute!

Looks like a great day.

Diana said...

I love how Abby and Madelyn are holding hands in the second picture. And I get such a kick out of Abby's curls! Happy Fourth of July!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Kara! I LOVE those dresses! And the girls just look so cute! They really are looking so much like eachother!!