Here's a parenting tip: when choosing a name for your precious bundle of joy, pick something you really, really like. I mean something you will not mind saying 100-150 times a day in various levels of emotion. I love the name Madelyn Grace. {I probably already told you this but I love it so much that when we found out we were having another girl and had trouble coming up with the just-as-perfect name I wanted to go with Grace Madelyn. (Weird, I know.)} Well thank God I love that name so much because I said it probably 200 times and few of those times were through tears of joy. That girl! Oooh, we had a rough one.
Oh, and in addition to being thankful we chose a name I like to say (in any tone of voice) I am also thankful red crayons are washable, especially when applied to couches.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are such a good mom, Jess. I know you probably had a stressful day, but I just know that you had the perfect balance of firm and flexible. You are a natural! I will so need to take mommy classes from you.
Oh no. Thank GOD crayons are washable.
It must have been a "day" all around yesterday, Jess! I had a crazy, crazy incident involving some spilled paint and a missing passport. I vented about it on my blog earlier, and I'm now feeling much better. Here's hoping for better days for everyone today!!
Post a Comment