Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Fun

Oh I am in a bad mood now. I was just shopping on the Land's End website for a new swimsuit. The virtual model tool is really cool. You can "try on" swimsuits without even leaving your home. The problem is I still cannot find a suit that looks good. Not even on my virtual self. This is not good. Grrr. Maybe I should call one of their swimsuit experts for an emergency consultation.

Moving on.

Maybe a little blogging will brighten my spirits.

Today was an excellent day! We were scheduled to have our friends Caroline and Kate over today when their mommy was going to get her hair done. Everyone was so excited. The girls get along well (usually). The little ones are not yet at the age where they can run off and play but the day is coming and that will be really sweet.

We we underway with out playing---dress up was already underway and we were about to move on to PlayDoh when the doorbell rang. It was our friend and neighbor Michelle, her two girls, their neighbor Isabella and her nanny Marta. Instant playgroup! Seven little girls who all really like the same things. It was so much fun and I got some adult conversation. Not long after the phone rang and it was Lisa who's appt. was canceled (what a bummer!) But the good thing was she came back, joined the party and we had some more time to visit.

Madelyn and Abigail have summer colds. You would think that might mean more sleep than usual. So not the case. Sp since their naps were so abbreviated we suited up and joined Nana in her pool. So it was a very refreshing end to a fun summer day of play.

Tomorrow I am attending an all day scrapbook event in honor of Jeremy Morse (the event where the bows will make their big debut in the silent auction.) So I better get a good night's sleep. I am not sure if there will be more scrappin' or yappin'.

1 comment:

tadamom said...

Can't wait to hear about your bows Jessica! Good luck! Did you ever come up with a name for your business?