
So maybe it was in her genes since soccer is how Kevin and I met but she was pretty good for her first time kicking the ball around. The coaches lead the "junior strikers" through a variety of drills during the hour long session. They were sure tired out. This will be good for Madelyn I can tell. Perfectionist at heart we noticed. She would be kicking the ball along and as soon as it would go off course she could grab it and redirect the ball and resume kicking. Abigail was taking careful notes from the sidelines. My guess is within the next 8-weeks she will be ready to be out there too.
Soccer combined with the afternoon fairy ballerina dance birthday party Madelyn went to (waaay too adorable for words!) it was a very, very full day filled with lots of fun things.
Horray for the weekend!
*Actually this is just the abbreviated-Madelyn-centered fun activities. I left out the fact that we all went to the gym, out to lunch, Kevin met up with a friend to watch the Ravens win (yeah!) and then I went out for a girls night with some BFFs from college. We know how to pack in the fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment