Thursday, July 9, 2009
Our summer
So how is it going--our summer? It's a tough question because in some ways our summer has totally sucked. But in other ways it has been good. Lots of family fun. Okay I cannot find it but I know I said somewhere that we were keeping it very low key this summer. HA! Joke of the century. I guess when our situation changed, so did our summer plans. They each have some of their own activities so I definitely feel like I am running around even more this summer than during the "school year." But busy is better it seems. I have been debating whether to put Abby in a preschool that meets in the afternoon so they will both be in the afternoons. Two times a week with no children. Imagine what I could get done. But this summer, as I've realized, it is great to have special time with each child. While it is obvious they miss each other, they are SO GOOD while on their own with mommy. Hmmm. We will see how it all works out. If Abby does not master the potty training it will be decided for us (the one school requires potty trained.) As always, I am so torn. The preschool schedule also effects the extracurricular activity schedule (ie. dance.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment