Today I went to see the movie Julie and Julia. A total must-see! Love, love, loved it. Now I do not get out to the movies very much so I am not sure if it was just a novelty but I would like to see it again and even pay $10 or whatever the going rate is for movies these days. Very good flick and quite inspiring. I think my mom and Kelly would agree. We were all in agreement that we should get into French cooking (or at least check out the cookbook) and I went so far as to check out the real Julie Powell's blog (original and more recent.) It sure made me think, geez, maybe I can do something more with my blog.
In other news I am totally addicted to my iPhone. This was the danger indeed. It will likely wear off. But man, it is so cool. All those apps! I mean I can play the drums, find out house listing info. (we're not moving but I think that real estate is a fun hobby) and calculate my run/walk speed and distance. The girls are so funny about the phone. They know they are not allowed to touch it but they know there are some cool things that have been downloaded for them: movies, picture books and the doodle game.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment