Just one more bathroom-related story for the week. It should not be that big of a surprise all the bathroom talk with the potty training going on. Anyway. Yesterday we stopped at the library and when we got there Abby announced she had to go. Great! She usually wants "privacy" which dives me crazy in public restroom situations. (Last week she wanted me to go outside the bathroom, not just the stall, at church. No way Jose.) That is the first thing she did when she went in the restroom---"I need privacy," she said.
Madelyn, who is always eager to help her sister in her endeavors, asked Abigail would like her assistance. "Oh, sure," Abigail says. So in they go. I of course spy from outside the door and eavesdrop as they really do work as a team to get the job.
I guess at this very young age this is where it starts: Girls always go to to the bathroom with their friends.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment