And the playing with the new phone continues.....
Yay! I finally figured out video. This is more of a test than some exciting video but I am so excited I can upload video clips now. Ahh, technology.
After the hot, hot time at the museum and a video chat with Glamma and Grandpa, we went to take a dip at Nana and Pop's pool. So refreshing. But I am very proud to say Madelyn is over her trepidation of swimming independently and was a complete fish once again. I think visiting the pool with her friends last week when she could not swim all around with them made an impression. (Good peer pressure.) It must have been on her mind though last night because as we went to bed we heard her talking in her sleep about going underwater and waving ( a little game she and Ella made up last week at the pool.)
No comments:
Post a Comment