I don't mean to complain but...I really do not understand why my arms are not more buff. I am certainly no expert in strength training but I lift 15 or so lbs. and 24ish lbs. ALL DAY LONG---sometimes at the same time! So why in the world are my arms still like jiggly bat wings? This does not make any sense. I mean yes I am still working off plenty of baby weight (the nightly ice cream seemed like such a good idea at the time---didn't the baby need it?) But I'd think my arms would be the best of me. HA! Well I figure I still have about 100 days until bathing suit season. Hopefully 3/4 sleeves are still in until then. I will have to take it up with my personal trainer. Did I tell you Denise Austin is my personal trainer now? Yep, she comes to me every morning on Lifetime (see it is good for more than those sappy weekend movies!) She says right in the workout that she is MY personal trainer. The other day we were doing some ab workout and she said, "this is what I did to get rid of my tummy after my children." Not there yet but it's the journey not the destination.
The decision is made. We are definitely opting out of Madelyn's school for now. Poor girl, a 2-year-old drop out! Actually not really. After much thought (and obsessing, as you know) this is the right decision. I feel 100% at ease now. We are going to go for my first choice for her next fall. That is a mommy and me 2 year old program at the local Co-op Nursery School. I absolutely loved this school when we visited and I love the concept. I think it will be perfect for everyone.
Kevin will deliver the letter of resignation tomorrow at the make-up Valentine's Party because I just can't do it. I wrote the letter last Friday but twice failed in actually delivering it. I just get sucked in by the adorable popcorn snowmen and cotton ball letters, the tiny desks and the walls of blocks. So if I cannot deliver it on a normal day who would I ever do it on a day there is a party that I am sure will be completely adorable with paper mailboxes, cute crafts and loads of tiny juice boxes. But all those things will still be there next fall and the next and the next. If they have been there since I was in preschool they will be there waiting for her too.
We have a four day weekend with Kevin! Yay, yay, yay...can I say yay? It will be a great mix of getting things done (I am in major declutter mode again!) and relaxing (I have a haircut and highlights scheduled for tomorrow).
Today is a good day. Right now I feel I could not be any happier. Plus Grey's Anatomy starts in less than 30 mins. :)
The best part about today: Having alone time with both my girls. The alternated naps just "perfectly" so though I did not have any break, I had chunks of time to enjoy both of them.
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hope you have a great day! Enjoy getting your hair done! Happy Weekend!
Post a Comment