I have a bunch more photos like that. How funny! I really do not remember Madelyn reacting the same way. We will see what she thinks of it tomorrow as we will be offering this for the next few days once a day. Madelyn laughed the whole time and seemed interested in trying it. When we told her it was for babies and handed her a spoon she did not want to try it--"big girl" she said. Okay, we got it. As long as we weren't putting the spoon to Abby's mouth she was fine (nor crying or anything) but she just seemed confused by the whole thing. Geez, if this is what happens with rice cereal (but really just milk!) what will she think of peas? and carrots? and spinach? I am afraid to find out...but we will soon enough.
The best thing about today: It will be in a few minutes because we just made a nice dinner and as soon as I sign off I am going to have dinner alone with Kevin. Kind of a date night in sort of thing---you do what you can with 2 kids! ;)
1 comment:
awww...those first few spoonfuls of rice cereal have got to be strange for them!
Post a Comment