Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Ms. Fix-it

So I guess we will need to leave the public library a little something in our will. Madelyn is so rough on the library books we will surely owe them for a long time to come. Just this morning we doctored up two more lift-the-flap books. Geez-louise. It's funny because she really does not rip her own books. Not that I'd be happy about that either. She is certainly not the first child to have her way with a library book. We have checked out many books that are cobbled back together. I did ask a friend who works at the library what the policy is and she said as long as you fix it, it's all good. Here's a hot investment tip: buy into Scotch tape because at the Nelson household we are using quite a bit of it.

The best part about today: I think Madelyn is getting back to normal and either catching up on her sleep or fighting off whatever cold she has because she took a 4 1/2 hour nap today. Yes, I checked her several times to make sure she was still breathing. Unfortunately Abigail did not sleep at the same time so I got nothing done but I am just happy to have the usual, happy Madelyn back.

No comments: