I am just off today. I feel so stressed right now. There are a million things I should be doing but I thought a few minutes with the blog may just calm me down a bit. Vent, vent, vent. I think I feel better already. I came off the weekend with so many new ideas but it's been too busy to really put anything into place. Or even fully discuss with Kevin. We have only managed half of our first family meeting. Not a great start to the "new us" I suppose. HA! Change takes time I suppose. I think the kids finally fell asleep. That is such a struggle lately and that causes a great deal of stress. We've been so spoiled up until now that I just cannot transition to bad sleepers from this point.
I am just off and I need to get back on. Yeah, this morning en route to gymnastics I drove to the mall. What they heck? The two places are not even that close to one another. Then I could not remember which way to go to turn around, if 108 was before or after the exit for 175 which I was on. That is really bad.
I don't think we will be going anywhere else today. Who knows where we'd end up!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment