I am so sad today. I have a toothache. Doesn't that sound so old fashioned? Like I should have gauze and an ice pack wrapped around my head? If it would help, bring it on! I am so miserable.
I did visit my dentist today and it turns out it is trouble with a tooth that a dumb dentist had worked on. That guy was something. He totally ruined this tooth as far as I am concerned. I am a person who has had little teeth trouble...typically perfect check-ups. But for some reason this dentist I saw when we lived in Chicago found all these things wrong, with this one tooth in particular. I had a filling, then a root canal, then a crown. My current dentist, whom I hold high on a pedestal and have seen since middle school or high school, told me today that something is not right with the root canal and I have to have another one! I guess there is some sort of infection in there so I have antibiotics too. Oh-woe-is-me. So I am not feeling very creative to keep up with the blog this week---I am just trying to keep up with the kids! But hopefully the medicine will kick in quickly.....the numbing stuff (which I opened an applied in the store as I was paying for it!) and ibuprofen is not doing the trick anymore.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment